Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday afternoon......



Hello my dear friends! It's been a while since I have been able to blog.  Life has been a bit busy lately.  The salon business is better than ever, and I couldnt be more blessed.  This year I have promised to give as much time to my family as I have given to my career, something I lacked fiercely in 2014.  Today I'm showing a few images from our kitchen where Mr. Neveah built me some openshelving.  Hope you enjoy the images I am sharing.  After almost 3 years, we are finally getting things the way we want them around Johnsonville.
 Open shelving above our small breakfast nook area.  This is my favorite spot to drink my coffee in the morning, before a long days work.






 The natural light today is amazing, so I had to sneak in a picture from our dining area.
 A small Valentines Vignette on the fisherman table in the dining room.
 Last but not least a few pictures from our family room.

 Its a laid back day here in Johnsonville.  Hatcher is playing, we're relaxing, and Pioneer Woman's pot roast is slow cooking for supper.  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend filled with rest ♡
Blessings and Love, Ashley Kay ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment